Saturday, March 19, 2011

Left 4 Dead 2 Custom Campaign Update 2011-03-19


It's time for another round of L4D2 Custom Map update! Some of you might noticed that I rarely appears on Steam, now that I was already get sucked into the dark side of World of Warcraft! But don't worry I won't neglect my L4D2 gaming buddies..... Here goes the new list:

Dead Series (Update 17/3/11)
25 to Life (Update 10/3/11)
Military Industrial Complex II (Update 4/3/11)
Vienna Calling 1 (Update 23/2/11)
Mar Base Alpha (Update 18/2/11)
Open Road (Update 14/2/11)
Escansion (Update 13/2/11)
Crescendo Collision (Update 11/2/11)

Usually I don't post map that is not completed yet, but this time I do find some potential maps which we should give it a try. As usual it is not 100% completed, so do expect some bugs in it.

Shadow Moses Isle (Update 16/3/11)
Tour of Terror (Update 13/3/11)

As usual download and install the maps first and wait for weekend to play together! And if you think you have downloaded the map before, please overwrite the old version!

If you are new to custom maps stuff, click here for more tutorial & explaination!

As usual I only post co-op campaign map that is in completed or final stage of the development. If you think I left out any good co-op maps... suggest in the comments box. Thank!

No comments: