Friday, May 20, 2011

BRINK!!!!


Apparently I been out of touch of the gaming when one of my gaming buddies asked me if I bought the game "BRINK", and I answered: "What is that?". Can't blame me as I spending more time on my job responsibility.

So what is it? Abstract from en.wikipedia.org:
"Brink (stylised as BRINK) is a first-person shooter video game developed by Splash Damage for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It was released in North America on May 10, 2011, in Australia on May 12, and in the European Union on May 13.

In Brink, two factions, Resistance and Security, battle in a once-utopian city called The Ark, a floating city above the waters of a flooded Earth."

To me....it sound like counter-strike in different location..... issit?

Since my gaming buddy is a student who is waiting for a sales so he can purchase it at an affordable price, I thought I help him reduce the stress of waiting. So coincidence that the authors of Penny Arcade pens not one but two comics relating to Brinks, thought I shared it with the world =D 



Enjoy yeah!

And nope I still not interested in buying one yet!

No comments: