Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Solo Ride on 16th Jan 2011


Decided to do a short 65km road ride after laying off cycling for more than a month. The route starting from Meru-Ijok-Bukit Rotan-Jeram-Meru, except instead of ending the ride at Klang town, after Jalan Kapar, I decided to have a little detour off Jalan Kapar as it is a very nosiy and lot of crazy drivers in speeding vehicle.


Taking advantages of prolong cold weather (read here), the ride is nice & cooling, with occasional welcome sunshine. Unfortunately the cloudy weather also means it will rain as well.... making me taking shelter at a petrol station.




The main highlight of the ride is the final 20km route. It is a very peaceful route and the route overlook the Bukit Punack Alam. And it certainly feel like kampung ride! Pity I did not bring my camera. Those photo were taken with my phone's camera and they don't do justice. In future I shall bring my camera for every ride.

No comments: